A pawn loan is simple, does not involve a great deal of paperwork, hassle or uncomfortable credit checks. The amount of any loan will be determined by the value of the pledged collateral.
Typically a pawn loan is for a period of 30 days, with a 30-day grace period. Normally the loan is paid back at the end of the 30 day period. Should the need arise you can renew your loan with an extension payment in the amount equal to the 30 day finance charge. As long as the finance charge is being paid every 30 days, your item will be kept in a clean, safe and secure location until you are able to repay the loan in full.
When you come to Best Value Jewelry & Pawn for a quick cash loan, here is what you need to know:
• You must bring your Government Issued Photo ID
• Bring your Collateral (jewelry, gold, tools, ipad, etc.)
• One of our associates will review your items • You will agree upon a loan value
• Interest and fees will be explained upon reviewing your loan contract
• Sign your loan contract
• Receive your Cash
• We safely store your items in our warehouse until your choose to pay your loan and redeem your item(s)
Don’t want your item any longer? You can simply sell us your item for cash! The choice is always yours!
If no payments are made, the loan simply defaults and the collateral is sold. The best part about a pawn loan is that it does not affect your credit score.
While your item is in our possession, the sale, use or display is prohibited. Your item(s) are safely secured in our warehouse or vault and will only be sold should you choose not to repay your loan.